Bookmark and Share

NUS PC1432 (AY10/11 SEM 2) FINAL EXAM SUGGESTED SOLUTIONS

I don't have time to draw any nice diagrams so you may have to spend some time reading my long answers. Hopefully, I don't have too many typos. Just leave a comment if you have found one or if you think I am talking rubbish anywhere in the solution. Anyway, the examination paper can be obtained from http://libportal.nus.edu.sg/frontend/index. =)

(Disclaimer: The author has tried his best to ensure the quality of the solution. However, the author will not responsible for any liabilities that arise directly or indirectly from the usage of these solutions.)











* Part I Question 5,6,and Part II Question 9 are just some boring A-level physics questions. =) I shall spend my precious time other tougher questions. Having said that, I may still come back to Question 9 as Quantum Physics is my interest.

0 comments: